Welcome! The Town of Ayer possess a unique and appealing local New England character and civic quality. People visiting Ayer often remark that it’s a small traditional town which also delightfully offers many of the best qualities of a “micro-city”; and in turn, many proclaim Ayer a sort of “micro-city” that authentically lives as a comfortable small town. This wonderful combination of traditional small town ambiance combined with “micro-city” enterprise, commerce, energy, architecture, innovation and authentic civic vitality positions the Town of Ayer as a model hometown of sustainable and prosperous lifestyles in 21st century New England.
About Ayer Office of Community & Economic Development
• Infrastructure Investment• Rail Station & Parking• 2017-2018 Ayer Master Plan
• GIS Mapping• Regional Planning• Land & Water
• Local Development• Available Commercial Properties
• Nashoba Valley Medical Center• Regional School District• Chamber of Commerce
• Downtown Ayer• Nashua River Rail Trail• Sandy Pond
• New Urban Lifestyles• Traditional Neighborhood Design