We have provided these links for your convenience. You may also contact the Nashoba Associated Boards of Health at (978) 772-3335 or the Massachusetts Department of Public Health at 617-983-6800.
Starting February 1 all Massachusetts residents 75 and older are eligible to get their COVID vaccine. You must make an appointment through the State of Massachusetts Website by clicking here.
- Vaccine Information for the General Public
- Current COVID-19 cases in Massachusetts
- Where can I get tested?
- Press Releases Related to COVID-19
- COVID-19 Travel Order
- Archive of COVID-19 cases in Massachusetts
- Town of Ayer Closures
- Symptoms of Coronavirus
- What you need to know
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Useful CDC Recommendations on Making and Using Face Masks/Face Coverings