Annual Town Election and Special State Election (Precinct 2)
June 2, 2020 - Town Hall - 7a - 8p
Due to the unprecedented circumstances and challenges of the COVID-19 Pandemic, the Town of Ayer would like to provide the following guidance for the safety and health of the public and election workers. Your attention and cooperation with these election guidelines is greatly appreciated.
- The Ayer Town Hall will be open to the public for the purposes of voting only. For the safety and health of Town Hall Employees and the public, all Town Hall Offices will be closed on June 2nd.
- To ensure a safe election, the Town has implemented a plan of social distancing and sanitization.
- All voters are required to practice the principles of social distancing (at least 6 feet apart) while voting in the Town Hall.
- All voters are respectfully requested to wear a mask/face covering pursuant to the State’s Mask/Face Covering Order while voting in the Town Hall.
- All voters (if possible) are asked to bring their own black ink pen with them to vote.
- All voters are respectfully requested to exit the Town Hall promptly after voting (no socializing/waiting).
- All Federal and State laws and regulations governing an election remain in effect.
- All voters are asked to be respectful and cooperative with all Election Personnel and each other. Your patience and understanding during this unprecedented time are greatly appreciated!
- For any questions prior to the election, please contact the Town Clerk’s Office at 978-772-8215 or at [email protected]