Stratton Hill Update, November 22, 2022: On Wednesday, November 9, 2022, the Ayer Planning Board approved the Preliminary (OSRD subdivision) Plan application for a 35-unit subdivision (‘Stratton Hill”) off of Wright Road based on the most recent plan set of October, 2022 (linked below). Please see the ‘Certificate of Preliminary Plan approval’ also linked on this Stratton Hill documents page.
The Definitive Plan application is anticipated for early in the winter of 2023. This page will be updated accordingly at much time.
For the Ayer Planning Board,
Mark Archambault, Ayer Town Planner
- Peer Review Traffic Study Comments by Nitsch Engineering
- Certificate of Preliminary Plan Approval
- Conservation Commission Recommendations October 14, 2022
- Peer Review of Conservation Analysis August, 2022
- Application Narrative June 2022
- Conservation Analysis June 30, 2021
- Conservation Analysis Revised August 18, 2021
- OSRD Letter August 18, 2021
- Wetland Exhibit Stratton Hill OSRD
- Wetland Exhibit Stratton Hill Topography
- Land Cover and Soil Site Analysis Stratton Hill OSRD
- Stratton Hill Conservation and Management Permit 2005