View Contact Info
Hours of Operation
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday: 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
Tuesday: 8:00 am to 7:00 pm
Friday: 8:00 am to 1:00 pm
How to Reach Us
Ayer Community & Economic Development Department Mission: Engaging and assisting our entire community to build a vibrant, healthy, enterprising and equitable town and region.
Ayer Community & Economic Development Department Core Values: Public service, community, equity, collaboration, respect, opportunity, enterprise and innovation inform all of our policies and practices, both within our office environment and when engaging with the broad-base of our residential and commercial community. We strive to incorporate these ideals into the work we do with one another, our partners, and the people we serve.
- Planning: Expanding your current building or planning a new one for growth or a new business? WE CAN HELP.
- Economic Development: You’ll Find All the Contacts Information You’ll Need To Know to Expand or Start Your Biz.
- Community Development: Grants and Grant Money To Help With Residential and Multi-Family Home Rehab.
Boards & Commissions Served:
- Zoning Appeals Board
- Conservation Commission
- Energy Committee: The Town of Ayer was one of the State’s Earliest Green Communities - See our efforts.
- IDFA: Seeks to promote a healthy local economy and strong employment levels in the Town of Ayer.
|Alicia Hersey||Community Development Administrator||(978) 772-8221|
|Alan Manoian||Director of Community & Economic Development||(978) 772-8206|