Welcome to the Town of Ayer Board & Committee Database Library
This application allows you to easily:
- Review details (Members/Officers) on all Ayer Boards, Committees, and Commissions (B/C/Cs)
- See which B/C/Cs have current vacancies and/or have expiring terms
- Determine which B/C/Cs are elected or appointed (and if appointed, by which person/entity)
- Volunteer for open, appointed positions
- Click here for Information Center and then click on the desired menu option.
If you have any questions about the Information Center, or Town of Ayer's Boards and Committees in general, please use the Committee Information Request form.
A few tips...
- To access the Board & Committee inquiry screen click on the Boards & Committees menu option. To search for a specific board or committee enter the name of the board or committee into the box next ot the label "Name" and hit enter key on your keyboard. To get detail information about a board click on the magnifying glass at the end of the row displaying the desired board or committee.
- To apply for a position on a Board & Committee click on the New Citizen Activity Form. Make sure you complete the entire form and select the boards or committees that you are interested in serving on. Then click the Submit button at the bottom of the webpage.