The Town of Ayer policies listed must be reviewed and a sign-off is required by all employees; click on the link below to review each policy and after review complete the electronic signature.
- Criminal Offender Record Information (CORI) Policy
- Prevention of Harassment Policy
- Domestic Violence Leave Policy
- Written Information Security Policy (WISP)
- Electronic Communication Policy
- Use of Portable Storage Devices Policy
- Social Media Policy
- IT Acquisition Policy
- Pregnancy and Pregnancy Related Conditions Policy
The Commonwealth of Massachusetts requires all municipal employees to review the Conflict of Interest Law and complete Ethics Training.
- Conflict of Interest Law
Click here to review the Conflict of Interest Law. After review, click here to complete the electronic sign off
- Ethics Training
Click here to complete required Massachusetts Ethics Training. When the Ethics Training is completed print a copy of your certificate and deliver a copy to Assistant Town Manger Carly Antonellis in Town Hall.