We love feedback, please enter any comments here
To the Residents of Ayer:
The Conservation Commission is updating Ayer’s wetlands bylaw (currently Article XXVI) to bring before Fall Town Meeting 2019. We invite and encourage you to be a part of the process as we update and rewrite the bylaw. The current working draft is available for public viewing on the Commission’s website. We will hold open meetings for public input and comment as follows:
- June 20, 7-9 pm Public Meeting dedicated to the bylaw and public input
- June 27, 7-8 pm Public input during regular Conservation Commission meeting
- July 11, 7-8 pm Public input during regular meeting
- August 15, draft goes to Town Counsel for review
- October 10 7-8 pm, final information session
- October 28 Fall Town Meeting
All meetings will take place in the first floor meeting room at Ayer Town Hall, 1 Main Street.
If you are unable to attend any of our meetings, please call our office at 978-772-8249, or email your concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org, or even stop by the office and speak to our Conservation Administrator, Jo-Anne Crystoff.
George Bacon, Chair
Ayer Conservation Commission
Sign up for Conservation Commission email alerts here